Happy people are the most inspired. No-one built a brand in a bad mood. That’s why we’ve created a workplace that allows people to take risks, find mischief, have a voice, speak up, out, call it and never be afraid to be challenged.
We’re on the lookout to expand our team a little. If Bandstand feels like the right fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Our strategy department is growing and we’re creating a new role for a hybrid strategist to work in close partnership with our Brand Strategy Director.
The role will require you to help drive our strategic offering; from both a brand and comms perspective, so you’ll be adept at building brands, from positioning to innovation strategy and brand architecture, as well as being skilled in creative and campaign planning, to grow that side of our offering.
You will lead multiple projects for an array of clients from property brands, placemaking, entertainment through to charity; and other sectors. This is a hybrid role; you will be the perfect balance of left and right brain – strategic rigour combined with creative flair.
You will have a minimum of 8 years working in a creative agency and have passion for both brands and comms. You will have an in-depth understanding of the creative process from using insights and turning these into a fully-fledged brief, strategic vision or campaign strategy, that will excite and inspire the creative department and our clients.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, as you’ll be presenting to clients, and above all else, you’ll have the ability to distil and craft a compelling story.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to think laterally and commercially
- Analytical, critical and conceptual thinking
- Workshop participation and / or facilitation
- Agency background
- Creative nous and savviness
- Experienced in brand building, coupled with comms. strategy across all consumer channels
- Proposition and messaging development
- Comms and journey mapping
- Big brand experience
- Deep understanding of global branding and advertising
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday (TBA on candidate and experience)
Sound like you? Then email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter stating salary expectations. Please include Creative / Campaign Strategist in the reference line.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.