Want to get involved?
Happy people are the most inspired. No-one built a brand in a bad mood. That’s why we’ve created a workplace that allows people to take risks, find mischief, have a voice, speak up, out, call it and never be afraid to be challenged.
We’re on the lookout to expand our team a little. If bandstand feels like the right fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Full time – One year fixed contract
£35,000 – 40,000 pending on experience
We’re looking for an exceptional Midweight Producer to join us in our exciting integrated agency in Soho. We’re looking for someone with experience of running film productions, photographic shoots and ad-hoc local productions, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to inject ideas along the way. You will be joining a small in-house production team made up of an Executive Producer, Production Manager, Junior Producer and runner and bolstered by Freelance production support as required.
First, a bit about us.
We’re an independent brand strategy, creative communications full-service creative agency who are curious, fearless, honest and passionate – with a large dose of fun and mischief thrown in.
Bandstanders’ hail from all parts of the creative industry; from big brand consultancies to brand owners, advertising agencies to pure digital shops and everything in-between, which allows us to see things differently; it allows us to question everything, positively.
It means we’re at home working with clients on business and brand strategy, through to design and visual identities, ads, social campaigns, web builds and moving image in-house – as one slightly dysfunctional family.
We’re not sector-based; it keeps things interesting and broadens our horizons. In essence we create simple, bold work, that works. We have a diverse portfolio of clients including luxury goods, film, travel, retail, charity, property and public sector.
Culture-first is everything to us – and we all look out for one another when needed. We have been awarded one of Campaigns’ Best Places to work for four years running.
Now, who we’re after.
- We are after a mid-weight producer with experience of working in-house at a creative agency or within independent productions companies.
- You’ll need to respond to a variety of briefs, running the production for highly engaging films and photoshoots for a range of clients.
- An integral part of the production team, we’ll be looking to you to provide leadership & creative input to the wider agency on the practicalities of producing a shoot – inputting on what’s feasible and what isn’t within the time and the budget.
- You will report directly back to the Exec Producer and ensure they are aware of job status and any production/budget issues and that the output is up to standard.
- You will own all aspects of the productions you are working on, ensuring projects are adequately managed and completed to bandstand and clients’ expectations.
- It will be your job to ensure your projects are profitable, owning all aspects of the finances, rigorously tracking third-party costs and wrapping projects in a timely manner.
- We are looking for someone to act as a constructive, experienced, creative sounding board; both from a brief and execution standpoint.
- You will ensure productions are held to high ethical and environmental standards.
- You will ensure third parties acting on bandstand’s behalf behave in an appropriate manner both in-house and with clients.
- We pride ourselves on our output so will expect all productions to be executed to a high creative standard.
- Are a hands-on, enthusiastic, energetic mid-weight producer with a great eye for detail, a big sprinkle of flair and sense of humour.
- You’ll have at least 7 years of experience producing shoots of a variety of sizes and budgets both for broadcast and non-broadcast, branded content & corporate.
- Are used to working on multiple clients/projects at any one time.
- Have the ability to be able to build production budgets and track admin and be financially asture.
- Are a problem solver who thrives on cracking a client’s brief and pushing it further than expected.
- Have excellent attention to detail and very high standards.
- Are a team player.
- Stay culturally aware, with your finger on the pulse of new work and an interest in current trends and influences.
- Have an extensive network of UK based freelance contacts.
- Can work collaboratively in person, or remotely using a range of tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft programmes and Google Docs.
- Have extensive knowledge of the latest camera technologies and post-production techniques.
- Can edit proficiently in Adobe Premiere, experience also in After Effects beneficial.
- At least 7 years’ production experience.
- A broad portfolio of work that demonstrates your production experience across both moving image and photographic shoots of a range of scales.