Happy people are the most inspired. No-one built a brand in a bad mood. That’s why we’ve created a workplace that allows people to take risks, find mischief, have a voice, speak up, out, call it and never be afraid to be challenged.
We’re on the lookout to expand our team a little. If bandstand feels like the right fit, we’d love to hear from you.
You are the dynamo within the Client Services team.
With around three years agency experience, you’ll be supporting the senior client service team members at bandstand, as well as running your own projects.
We’re hard to put into a box. A Soho creative agency that is part brand consultancy, part design studio and part integrated advertising communications. Like a good Negroni or Neapolitan ice-cream; it works.
You’ll be pro-active, organised, reliable, entrepreneurial and opinionated. You make great work happen effortlessly. You’ll be persuasive and positive, with a can-do attitude.
You’ll be able to write a clear, inspiring brief and will help prepare and contribute to creative briefings and creative reviews. You’ll be creatively driven and will have a point of view on the creative development and direction of campaigns.
You’ll demonstrate strong presentation skills and be able to hold a room’s attention. You’ll have the ability to build solid, trusted working relationships internally, creating great relationships with clients and colleagues that are built on mutual respect and your ability to add value and energy.
You’ll be a collaborator with the ability to work with a number of partner agencies, depending on the business and will have the ability to manage both up and down, building long-term and trusted relationships. You will not only work closely with our clients marketing teams but creative and media agency partners also.
You will manage projects from inception of client brief to final fulfilment of integrated multi-channel campaigns including brand identity, print collateral, press and OOH, film and web builds. You’ll be trusted to manage small scale production processes and to support large scale productions; from pre-production through to final approval and delivery of assets.
You will be a digital native; comfortable posting content across a range of social media platforms, ideally with experience in running a web build or social media campaign. You keep your eyes on latest advancements in social updates, you know what brands are doing well, and what’s really not working. You will inspire those around you with your knowledge and inherent curiosity to find out the what, the why, and the how.
We are looking for self-starters with a hunger to learn. You will be given responsibility from the outset and plenty of scope to learn how to deliver a wide range of campaigns from some really inspiring people.
- Fulfilment of press, print/OOH and digital campaigns, briefing the relevant internal personnel and liaising with client(s)
- Ensuring a robust audit trail for all work produced
- Liaising with external agencies on projects as required
- Take proactive measures to ensure the smooth operation of the account internally
- Adherence to working practices (bespoke to each account) and utilisation of all client/agency workflow tools
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all client/agency reports
- Checking quality and content of all material produced with overall responsibility for ensuring the delivery of compliant material
- Job estimation and ensuring system financial data is up to date at all times.
- Creating and managing project budgets. Ensuring smooth financial processes both internally and with the client/agency
- Forging strong working relationships with internal departments, ensuring the smooth flow of work to/from the studio, escalating any issues
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with client/agency contacts across levels
- Ensuring team communication is of a high and timely standard
- Clear, concise and articulate communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player but able to work well independently
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise, delegating when needed
- Ability to interrogate clients briefs to provide the most efficient & highest quality response & output
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partner agency and internal teams
- Responsible for the proactive development of the client’s business to improve eg+ reputation and promote organic growth
- Around 3 years account management experience within a production focused advertising agency.
- Experience working on integrated campaigns including film, print advertising (press/OOH) and digital advertising (display banners) materials
- Experience interrogating media plans and working alongside creative & media agencies
- Experience briefing studio teams to produce assets
- Experience creating and managing budgets
Bandstand promotes a ‘People First’ philosophy and reward staff’s hard work with a whole host of soft benefits and company away days as well as a competitive salary package.
We’d love to hear from you.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Artworker to join an exciting integrated agency in central London. We have a diverse portfolio of clients including luxury goods, film, travel, retail, charity, property and public sector.
You will have a minimum of seven years’ experience, be dependable, well organised and a personality in our lively and busy studio. You will have the ability to quality-control work, have an eye for typography, layout, imagery and production. You will be confident advising colleagues and clients in production techniques, print process and project sign-off.
Applicants should have good time management skills, strong attention to detail, an ability to retain information and a solid understanding of production processes and digital technologies. Accomplished InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are essential.
Skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of typography and typesetting
- Proactive approach to project development
- Adaptability to a range of tasks
- Passion for your work
- Ability to advise on timings and follow schedules
- Great listening skills for understanding both verbal and written briefs
- Good communicative skills with all parties to enable smooth workflow
- Ability to build and retain relationships with suppliers
- Enthusiasm within the studio life at bandstand
- Minimum seven years’ experience
- Excellent eye for detail
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday (TBA on candidate and experience)
Sound like you? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter stating salary expectations. Please include Senior Artworker in the reference line.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.